Autorun content plugin
This is simple «content» plugin for manage some actions while starting Total Commander. At first this is was the personal project, that was made for merge different autorun tasks into single interface. Now it's developing mainly for making portable version simple. It's cover the most of startup requirements. For more advanced or specific actions is more reasonable run the script or create plugin in traditional language.
This plugin is a simple command processor that executes commands from text configuration file. All commands executes in the separate thread and should not freeze TC in case of problem in one of commands. It's possible to use variables and simple If..Else condition.
Before installing plugin recommend to rename autorun.example.cfg file into autorun.cfg, and edit it if needed. Installation of plugin is usual for content plugins. Next, in order to load plugin at Total Commander start, you should create the fictitious color scheme:
- On the «Color» page press «Define colors by file type…» button
- In the «Define colors by file type» dialog set cursor in any place in the list, and press «Add…» button
- Press «Define…» button.
- In the «Define selection» dialog move to «Plugins» tab.
- Select in «Plugin» dropdown list «autorun».
- Select in «Property» dropdown list «Autorun» (there will not be more properties).
- Select in «OP» dropdown list «=» and set in following field any integer, for example 1.
- Press «Save» button, give the template some name , for example «Autorun».
- Next, repeatedly press OK button in all dialogs until options dialog will be closed.
- Restart TC.
If you have many color schemes, it's recommended to move Autorun scheme to the top of list, else it can not run sometimes.
Plugin can be renamed, in this case change the name of configuration file correspondingly.